MACLIN LODGE is situated amongst landscaped gardens in the heart of the Macarthur Area. With less than an hour drive from Sydney’s CBD. With friendly staff to assist you, guests have access to an extensive range of things to see and do during their stay. Maclin Lodge is within walking distance to shopping centres, clubs, entertainment venues and local historical attractions. With Campbelltown’s bus and rail network just 10 minutes walk away, guests also have the advantage of catching public transport into the city with ease. We also offer free WIFI to all rooms
The staff at Maclin Lodge pride themselves in being able to offer you a “best of both worlds” experience and invite you to come and see everything that Maclin Lodge has to offer! Whether you are on business around the neighbourhood or just passing through, Campbelltown is a perfect stopover between Sydney, Wollongong and Canberra. We cater for everyone, from individuals to corporate, large groups to international long stay guests and offer attractive discounts and packages to suit your needs.
With over 10 different room types, there is always plenty to choose from, to suit whatever your budget. Corporate and weekly rates, along with seasonal specials are offered all year round. The motel is made up of 65 hotel-style rooms ranging from Standard, Executive, Family Rooms and 20 fully self contained, One and Two Bedroom Apartments.
Onsite, the Gold Wheel Chinese & Seafood Restaurant is open for lunch (Tuesday to Saturday) and dinner 6 nights a week (Closed Mondays). It serves a large menu comprising of Chinese, Seafood and Australian meals. The bar is also fully licensed. Wedding receptions, corporate events and private celebration packages are also available. Within the grounds, you will also find our fully landscaped, in-ground salt water pool, laundry facilities and complimentary on-site parking.
Looking to hold a conference? Maclin Lodge boasts a ground floor, pillarless conference room for up to 30 – 40 guests, complete with pool-side access. The Restaurant will also cater for large conferences for up to 100 guests theatre-style.
So, if you’re tired of the beach but looking for a weekend gateway, Campbelltown’s attractions, activities, festivals and special events will keep you and your family or guests entertained for hours. Whether you are interested in Australia’s colonial history, art galleries, a shopping trip, a nature trek or a taste of adventure, you have come to the right place. Whatever the occasion, Maclin Lodge guarantees to offer you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Here’s why travellers to Sydney should consider Maclin Lodge Motel
- Located in the heart of Campbelltown, within walking distance to shops and public transport
- Free Wireless Internet available to all rooms
- Free On site parking
- Best Rate guarantee when booking directly on Maclin Lodge Motel website
- An hour from Sydney’s CBD, 45 minutes from Sydney International Airport
- Alternative to a Sydney Hotel, promotes a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere
- Easy access to other attractions in Sydney
- On site fully licensed restaurant with delicious menus
- Fully equipped and tastefully furnished rooms
- Function and Conference facilities
- Congenial staff and dedicated to ensuring your comfort
- Individually controlled air-conditioning / heating in every room
- Fully landscaped, salt water pool